Saturday 12 December 2020

12/12/20 (3) Still off-topic, and going round in circles

I've been searching for Central Orthostatic Tremor in preparation for Monday's appointment. I tried my usual high-privacy search engines without success, and did no better with Bing. So it had to be Google. Fifth place in the rankings: none other than Ian's Myeloma Blog, complete with a large selection of totally irrelevant images from here...

If this blog is the fifth best source of information about Central Orthostatic Tremor on the internet, then something's badly wrong somewhere!

2 comments:

  1. FWIW, I put in the same request to Google but you didn't rate a mention, at least, not on the first page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you find anything else about COT worth reading?

    ReplyDelete

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...