Tuesday, 1 October 2019

01/10/19

30 days to Brexit. Or not...

Woke up 0330  Got back to sleep.Wide awake at 05:20, so fired up the computer and here again. Haven't even started this lot of steroids yet!

2 comments:

  1. Woke up 3:30 after going to bed at your usual late hour or are you going to bed earlier since your treatment started?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usual late hour. If I go to bed earlier I can't sleep. Somehow I managed it - to a point - during my working life but since I retired I've gone right back to my old ways. Just a natural-born night owl. The prospect of four weeks keeping hospital hours during the transplant is a little worrying!

    ReplyDelete

08/10/2026 The best laid plans...

Well, so much for my plan to post rather more frequently. This may have been the longest break yet. The plain fact is that there hasn't ...