Friday 4 October 2019

04/10/19

Only made it to 04:00 this morning. Most sleepless night yet, but I feel 100% wide awake and ready to go. Will hit Netflix for a Big Bang Theory or two, or maybe a Stranger Things, and try again in a couple of hours..
Still no sign of the anticipated post-radiotherapy bone pain, but got through yesterday - at home all day - without even touching a walking stick. Would have been different outside on less familiar ground and with more people around.

Blue (the more nervous of our two rescue cats) is scared stiff of my sticks and will run a mile if she sees me with one. Yesterday - with no sticks in use - she was all over me almost every time I sat down. It's hard to believe she wasn't trying to say "Sorry about that, I just can't help it" in cat language. I do my best to reply with slow blinks etc. and sometimes believe that something is getting through...

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...