Tuesday 22 October 2019

22/10/19

Not much to write about these last few days. Mainly I've been taking it easy trying to undo the damage caused by that over-enthusiastic walk in Thorndon Country Park. I'm on the way back to where I was, but still lurching to the left too much and can't do the stairs as well as I could a few days ago.
Later today, off to Springfield for more bloods, and Week 2 of chemo starts on Wednesday with another Velcade injection. Should also find out how the blood counts are doing, and whether I need yet more pills to boost red and/or white cell production. Probably too soon for that yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...