Friday 11 October 2019

11/10/19

Got up at 08:20, which is good and suggests that the steroid-induced sleeplessness is now pretty much gone. But I did get up two or three times during the night for bathroom visits. Before all this started it was rare for me to get up even once during the night. The excessive urination has been going on about  a week now and I'm starting to think thoughts about things like blood sugar levels. Will start an investigation, I think, as well as reporting it to Dr.Ch on Monday. Increased urine production is a recognised dexamethasone side-effect, but it didn't start until the third batch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...