Sunday 27 October 2019

Blockage

It must be said in the interests of a complete record: today was the most constipated morning of my life so far. I shall have to upgrade from Sennakot and an evening shot of prune juice to something rather more potent, because I don't want to go through that again...
I'm not going to wish for the alternative side-effect of diarrhoea, but just a little balance between the two would be welcome.

Anyhow, having (eventually) got that out of the way we went to the local Sorting Office to collect a couple of packages of hoodies, t-shirts, etc. from Myeloma UK and went for a very pleasant walk'n'roll in Hylands Park. Lovely late autumn day in the sun, lots of people out with their dogs, and a decent coffee and cake in the Stables courtyard cafe. All left me tired enough for a good doze through the afternoon - stamina is certainly not what it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...