Sunday, 27 October 2019

Blockage

It must be said in the interests of a complete record: today was the most constipated morning of my life so far. I shall have to upgrade from Sennakot and an evening shot of prune juice to something rather more potent, because I don't want to go through that again...
I'm not going to wish for the alternative side-effect of diarrhoea, but just a little balance between the two would be welcome.

Anyhow, having (eventually) got that out of the way we went to the local Sorting Office to collect a couple of packages of hoodies, t-shirts, etc. from Myeloma UK and went for a very pleasant walk'n'roll in Hylands Park. Lovely late autumn day in the sun, lots of people out with their dogs, and a decent coffee and cake in the Stables courtyard cafe. All left me tired enough for a good doze through the afternoon - stamina is certainly not what it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

08/10/2026 The best laid plans...

Well, so much for my plan to post rather more frequently. This may have been the longest break yet. The plain fact is that there hasn't ...