After four days of diuretics, things starting to happen. Took the pill early afternoon yesterday, spent the next few hours urinating every twenty minutes or so - ample volume and almost water-clear colour. Then - with some relief - things calmed down a bit. Maybe a lot.
Just out of shower and much easier to put slippers on - the swelling around the ankles still very much there, but the bulges over the insteps and around the heels much less pronounced. And when I got up yesterday morning, things looked almost normal.
After breakfast today, back to Springfield for the monthly Zometa infusion. We'll try for a walk in Admiral's Park after that - if I feel up to it. Spent too much of yesterday heaving heavy oil-filled radiators around and I'm not convinced that my low back is really up to it these days. Just hoping that I won't wake up unable to move like in the old days of back trouble.
Monday, 2 December 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
08/10/2026 The best laid plans...
Well, so much for my plan to post rather more frequently. This may have been the longest break yet. The plain fact is that there hasn't ...
-
More rain yesterday. Eventually got fed up enough with it that I took the car out in the hope that it might stop for a while when I was clos...
-
Rain, rain, rain again. Just perfectly timed to stop me getting my daily exercise by mowing the one bit of grass that hasn't been done y...
-
First, the good news. That proto-rash I mentioned on my right thigh has 90% vanished and looks a healthy pink rather than anything nastier. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment