Monday 2 December 2019

02/12/19

After four days of diuretics, things starting to happen. Took the pill early afternoon yesterday, spent the next few hours urinating every twenty minutes or so - ample volume and almost water-clear colour. Then - with some relief - things calmed down a bit. Maybe a lot.

Just out of shower and much easier to put slippers on - the swelling around the ankles still very much there, but the bulges over the insteps and around the heels much less pronounced. And when I got up yesterday morning, things looked almost normal.

After breakfast today, back to Springfield for the monthly Zometa infusion. We'll try for a walk in Admiral's Park after that - if I feel up to it. Spent too much of yesterday heaving heavy oil-filled radiators around and I'm not convinced that my low back is really up to it these days. Just hoping that I won't wake up unable to move like in the old days of back trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...