Wednesday 11 December 2019

11/12/19

The cancer nurses at Springfield advised me to avoid "ordinary" soap because of its drying effect on the skin. We have various foamy things and handwashes but I never really feel that when it comes down to it they're quite as good as old-fashioned bar soap. That's probably ridiculous, but there it is. So I now have several bars of African Black Hydrating soap from Ghana. It's not actually black, but nearly - the colour comes from cocoa pod ash, apparently. Strange roads cancer can lead you down!

By his time tomorrow night the General Election results will be starting to come in and I'll be having a long night in front of the TV. Just as well that it'll be a Dex night.                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...