Monday 16 December 2019

16/12/19

The inevitable constipation report. Hopefully approaching some sort of balance on the basic regime of one Laxido and one Fybogel a day. Several small movements yesterday, one good one before breakfast today (deliberately missed yesterday's Laxido, expect to take one this evening). If I can get it to carry on like this I can cope, but the combination of infrequency, unpredictability, and urgency that I've had for the last few weeks has been difficult to deal with especially when out of the house and away from the necessary facilities. It makes "living as normal a life as possible" a bit problematic.

Note to myself: had an email "Life" from Peter Dawkins, my biology teacher at Canford and fellow Corpuscle. Mustn't leave the reply too long...



No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...