Thursday 5 December 2019

Finger splits

I noticed late morning that the 3mm long split on my right little finger had developed what looked like a blood blister - a dark red/brown circular patch covering the length of the split. I took a photo and sent it to my retired rheumatologist friend who replied "don't like the look of it, might be an infection" and suggested getting a prescription antibiotic cream from the GP. Had a phone consultation and now have an appointment at 17:20 this afternoon. Temperature was 36.3, which is OK.
Annoyingly that "blister" has now faded away almost completely, but I think another one may be starting up on a different finger. I think I need to have something in stock for rapid reaction if any more of these develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...