Thursday 26 December 2019

26/12/19

Compression stockings. A Christmas gift from the Oncology Centre that I could have done without...
They add 15 minutes or so to the time taken to get going in the  morning. And I  must remember to have my phone ready for a photo when I take them off this evening. Judging by last night they cut in at two places much more than the ordinary socks did, and that's what set this whole business off. OTOH, they did reduce the swelling a bit. Not a lot, but a bit.
Going back to Oncology tomorrow (Friday) to start Cycle 3 with a Velcade shot, will discuss with the nurses then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...