Thursday 5 December 2019

finger splits (2)

The thing that I took a photo of faded away to nothing in a few hours, and the one that I thought might develop didn't. So no infection, and I had no evidence to show the doc except the photo, which is sadly out of focus. Not easy taking a photo of a small part of your right hand using your left hand only to hold the phone and with the case cover flapping around over the lens. Nevertheless, it shows something really was there:


















I left with no antibiotic cream and advice to use moisturising hand cream even more than I do already (and lots of it), and to keep hands warm. Which I do my best to do anyway. Also to avoid "ordinary soap" because of its drying-out effect and removal of natural skin oils. So now I'm off to research extraordinary moisturising soap. Or possibly handwash. Shower stuff? Who knows where this will end?

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...