Wednesday 4 December 2019

Advice

From the chemo nurses while in for my Velcade / Bortezomib injection today:

Finger splits: when going to bed, apply generous layer of Pliazon and cotton gloves over the top. Sleep that way. Cotton gloves on order from Up The Jungle, won't get much sleep anyway (first of two Dex nights) before they arrive.

Corner of mouth sores: Vaseline. Which is what I'm doing anyway.

And advice from me to them: get your phone system sorted out! I called four times this morning (to check appointment time) between 08:30 and 12:00. Only got answering machine, left two messages, not received. They know they have an issue (much the same yesterday) but that's my primary number for problems so it's important that it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...