Thursday 14 January 2021

14/01/21 (2) Home gym & Calendula

Rain all day - we have the worst floods here for 25 years, or as far back as anyone I've been in contact with can remember and it may well be worse tomorrow, so I got my under-desk bike machine and the dumbbells out to get some blood flowing around. I hate this kind of forced exercise but something had to be done.









Some Calendula cream arrived from Up The Jungle, as recommended by my sister (who is entirely free to use the Comments, BTW!) for those finger splits. The worse ones are doing a lot better with the silicone finger protectors, so I started a trial on one of the lesser splits. Early signs are good, and it's less greasy than Vaseline, which is a plus point.



2 comments:

  1. Well, perhaps I'd better comment then! Up the Jungle!! Sounds more interesting than Holland & Barrett. Anyway, glad the suggestion might be of help, B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does seem god, although I haven't tried it on a new split yet. I like the non-greasiness. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...