Friday 15 January 2021

15/01/21 New local walk

A dry day at last so went for a different local walk - towards Peppers Green Lane but then left along Fountain Road towards Good Easter as far as to the bridge over the Can and back. I've been avoiding this route as it includes the closest thing to a hill we have in this part of Essex and I didn't want to have to push a walker up it. But Sue forced the decision and I found the return uphill bit much easier than I expected, so I may add this to the regular routes.

Still no email reply from Dr.Ch despite following Sarah's (secretary) advice to try again. Also nothing from oral surgeon, nothing about DaT scan from neurologist #1, and no diagnosis letter or news  about EMG from neurologist #2. I know COVID is taking priority over everything else, but that doesn't mean that everything else has to stop completely. Or does it?

Weather is likely to make outdoor exertions impossible tomorrow - up to four inches of snow forecast from the early hours of the morning onwards. All the forecasters seem united on this one, so perhaps they'll be right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...