Wednesday 6 January 2021

06/01/21 B12, RUDY, Propropanol

We had a walk and coffees in Oaklands Park this morning - also wearing in a new pair of shoes for muddy walks. Then off to the GP surgery in the afternoon for my regular B12 injection and a blood sample for the RUDY research project - that was a lot simpler than figuring out the instructions for the biosecure packaging, which took a lot longer than I had anticipated especially as the nurse said "I do lots of these..." Perhaps not with the same packaging. Mine is now safely in the post to Oxford.

Also picked up a copy of the neurologist letter, which turned out to be from Dr.Zo (private) rather than Dr.De (NHS) as the secretary had told me. And collected the prescription for Propranol (80mg slow release to start with) but waiting for haematologist approval before starting them. I've emailed him just in case he hasn't got the letter through the normal processes.

Tomorrow, eye test at Specsavers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...