Thursday 28 January 2021

28/01/21 (2) More bloods and new phone

Not much today. Walked down to Marks Hall Lane, but the main purpose of that was Parish Council business about the flooding we've been having and taking lots of photos for the various Council people we're getting in to try to sort some long-standing drainage problems once and for all. Including finding out where some of the drains  go. Our house is not threatened, BTW. Otherwise, made some hard butter, took some pills, took some more pills...

Next 'phone consultation is on Monday 1st, and then to Springfield for more bloods to be taken, and presumably another COVID test. They didn't do one last time - whether on purpose or accidentally I don't know. I certainly didn't think about it at the time or I would have checked.

Continuing with normal life, busy setting up new phone (Samsung S21 Ultra). Now transferring lots of stuff wirelessly from the old one (Galaxy S9), then I have to deal with porting my number across. You have to find excitement where you can in these endless lockdowns. It's the one on the right:









The government's pack of free Vit D pills arrived today -  IIRC they're being sent out to all "clinically extremely vulnerable" who request them.

Also now waiting for a contact from MyelomaUK's "Advocacy Panel" which I've applied to join. These are the people who argue the case for recognition of myeloma with people of influence - MPs, top people in the NHS, and etc.. I've got through the first stage but I'm not too confident I'll get any further, but it would be a good way to put something back, so my fingers are crossed.This blog will form some of the evidence for my ability to write decent English and make a reasoned argument...

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...