Friday 22 January 2021

22/01/21 AdCal shortage

Five hours of dex sleep last night, which is not bad. Bright sunny day, feeling warmer than it actually is. Walked to Marks Hall Lane and back. As noted before, both pace and stamina are down a bit. Scrambled eggs for lunch, and a minor collapse afterwards.

Somehow I've managed to run out of AdCal tablets. I'm sure I had another box but I can't find it. Have contacted chemo nurses at Springfield to arrange some more, but no reply as yet. Won't be the end of the world if I have to miss a few days, but why do these things always happen at weekends?

UPDATE: I can collect more AdCal from the Springfield Pharmacy tomorrow between 0900 and 1200, but I'm due at Broomfield for electromyography at 11:10, so I have to do Springfield first. OK, it just means an earlier start then I had planned.

Pfizer injection reaction: some very slight soreness has developed at the injection site nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...