Tuesday 26 January 2021

26/01/21 Haggis

No news of any significance about yesterday. Temperature stayed close to freezing all day, so exercise limited to a quick (well, relatively) push along the main road to Peppers Green Lane and back before my fingers got cold enough to start another round of splits. It was Burns Night, so we had the traditional dinner and I had a wee dram of Johnnie Walker Blue Label to go with it. Later today I'll make some sort of haggis fritters out of the leftovers.

The haggis came from Marks & Spencer under their brand name, but close inspection of the label showed that it was actually a MacSweens product. That's the One True Haggis for haggis lovers, and Sue and I are both that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...