Saturday 30 January 2021

30/01/21 Nothing much, and plumbing

Things just ticking over as normal. Another wet foul day, so I shan't be getting much exercise unless the rain lets up later in the day.

Made a batch of spreadable butter, the cat drinking fountain's in the dishwasher along with the Thermomix bits. Next job is to get the PAC code for transferring my mobile number from me to O2. Getting the code from EE was easy, but the next stage is throwing up all sorts of complications... And, of course, I keep taking the tablets.

I could write about the EU and the Vaccine Wars that are breaking out. But all I'm going to say is that I'm glad we're not in the EU any more.


LATER: Plumbing problems. Yuck. And that's all you need to know...  Myeloma or not, "normal" life carries on, in all its multifarious delights.



That's the guy I needed. Some chance, at a weekend. Do It Yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...