Thursday 14 January 2021

14/01/21 Another wet day, and Netflix

Got up at 06:00 under the influence of the demon dex, caught up on some Netflix (still haven't reached the end of The Big Bang Theory but it's getting closer), That makes a bit under four hours, about half an hour short of a normal dex night sleep. I'll probably catch up on it later because the rain is pouring down outside, and the "overflow" area for the farm reservoir at the back is full up again. So it looks like another day confined to barracks.

Dr.Ch's secretary Sarah 'phoned me about a time for the next 'phone consultation so I asked her about getting in touch by email - normally quite efficient but not this time. She suggested one more try - which I did with highest priority - and she said that he is "around" in Springfield but of course everybody is under great pressure from COVID at the moment. So we wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...