Saturday 23 January 2021

23/01/21 Sausages again

Well. that went the way of all January resolutions. It turned out that we had some sausages in the freezer reaching the end of their time. At least they were venison...

Collected a new box of AdCal from Springfield Hospital, then on to Broomfield for the EMG. Plenty of room in the car park, probably connected to the restrictions on visiting during the pandemic. The test itself took no more than twenty minutes, with just three electrodes on my right arm. Apparently nothing seriously wrong but I got the impression that there were a few things not quite normal. We'll have  to wait for the report - and next week I must find  out if we've actually had a letter from the NHS  neurologist yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...