Sunday 31 January 2021

31/01/21 Writtle, floods

Pill Organisation Day again today, and I did it in forty minutes, which may well be a record. However it may not count because the job wasn't complete - I have a couple of things to collect from the GP pharmacy, which I'll do tomorrow after bloods at Springfield.

Rain overnight, but a dry morning sent us for a walk in  Writtle, combining that with a stop for some shopping at the Co-op (as usual Sue went in, I stayed in the car being one stage more vulnerable to COVID than she is).

Due for a 'phone consultation with Dr.Ch at 09:00 tomorrow, although according to normal form it'll probably be rather later. I don't have any thing much to tell him this time.

It's been dry here today but there's been a lot of rain over the last few days. This photo of the River Chelmer way over its banks was taken from today's papers and identified simply as "near Chelmsford":



No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...