Monday 1 March 2021

01/03/21 (2) Phone consultation

 Had the monthly chat with Dr.Ch today and the main topic was the tiredness / exhaustion / loss of stamina / daytime sleepiness / whatever that has got slightly but definitely worse over the last few months. Lenalidomide is the obvious prime suspect, and the plan is to come off both that and dex for the next two weeks (I'm already at the end of one regular week off the Len) and see how things go. Depending on the outcome, we might go back to Len at a lower dose than the current 25mg.

I am slightly nervous about this because I don't want to see those paraproteins start coming back again. But it's only two weeks and reducing the fatigue would make quite a difference to my quality of life. So we'll give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...