Thursday 11 March 2021

10/03/21 Rain, Parkin

A familiar tale of a cold, wet, and windy day. Continuous rain and unpleasant to be outside so I limited myself to one trip from the back door to the garage and back. I've had the under-desk exercise bike out again...

Made some parkin this morning. Now "maturing" for a day or two.

I have fallen asleep a couple of times today, both during attempts to finish my recording of the Celebrity Bake-off. There must be something particularly somnolescent about it. Nevertheless, it's part of "Stand Up to Cancer" so I feel slightly obligated to  watch...

Still a bit of ankle swelling, but not quite enough to make me reach for the Furosemide.

Now to write a 3-paragraph bio for Myeloma UK's Advocacy Panel before the first Zoom meeting on the 24th.











That's a stock photo. Mine hasn't got that far yet.

It's a year since I did my stem cell harvesting...


No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...