Thursday, 11 March 2021

10/03/21 Rain, Parkin

A familiar tale of a cold, wet, and windy day. Continuous rain and unpleasant to be outside so I limited myself to one trip from the back door to the garage and back. I've had the under-desk exercise bike out again...

Made some parkin this morning. Now "maturing" for a day or two.

I have fallen asleep a couple of times today, both during attempts to finish my recording of the Celebrity Bake-off. There must be something particularly somnolescent about it. Nevertheless, it's part of "Stand Up to Cancer" so I feel slightly obligated to  watch...

Still a bit of ankle swelling, but not quite enough to make me reach for the Furosemide.

Now to write a 3-paragraph bio for Myeloma UK's Advocacy Panel before the first Zoom meeting on the 24th.











That's a stock photo. Mine hasn't got that far yet.

It's a year since I did my stem cell harvesting...


No comments:

Post a Comment

08/10/2026 The best laid plans...

Well, so much for my plan to post rather more frequently. This may have been the longest break yet. The plain fact is that there hasn't ...