Wednesday 10 March 2021

10/03/21 Egress and Oedema

Copies of Dr.Ch's monthly reports to my GP usually arrive in hard copy through the post. This time it arrived electronically in the form of an Egress message - a rather complicated secure encrypted system. Fortunately I got my computer set up for it about a year ago for The London Clinic so it wasn't too hard to get it in clear. It confirms that he is considering cutting the Lenalidomide / Revlimid down to 15mg from 25mg after the two weeks off. I'd be happy to try that.

It's not very obvious in any other way, but I must be getting a bit of the ankle/foot oedema back again. My evidence is that it's become harder to get socks on. Shoes OK so far. I think I might get some of those 40mg Furosemide tablets out for a week or so.

Only a short walk today up to Pepper's Green Lane, but  enough to meet my targets. And again I haven't fallen asleep during the day, although it did come close a time or two. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...