Wednesday 31 March 2021

31/03/21 I can't think of a title for this one

An even warmer day but I didn't get to take much advantage of it with one thing and another followed by a visit to the GP surgery for my three-monthly B1 injection. That took longer than it should have done because the receptionist who let me in at the door and said she'd sign me in actually didn't. So that was half an hour waiting that needn't have happened.

On a better note for the surgery, we both had texts yesterday morning asking us to make second COVID injection appointments for next week. I phoned, and the receptionist said "Do you want this week?". So we're both booked in tomorrow afternoon for Pfizer Part II. The daily backgammon hour has been adjusted accordingly.

The thumb split has improved a little today, but perhaps the best news is that no others have appeared and the ones that were nearly gone are now almost completely gone. The oedema is a bit better as well, which is a bit odd as I didn't take a diuretic yesterday.

No senna again last night. I expect to start it again tonight.

Despite not getting a walk in, I hit my targets again. Just one day to go to finish the Mucles4Myeloma "challenge", and we're aiming for a new walk that Sue discovered in Ongar a few days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...