Monday 1 March 2021

01/03/21 Bloods, Panels, Challenges

The blood draw at Springfield went fine, along with my eighth COVID test. Full results in a week, as usual. I have a 'phone consultation with Dr.Ch due at 18:00, and he should have most of the results by then - just not the paraproteins and free light chains, which are the ones I'm most interested in.

Not in the least to my surprise, my application to join the Patient and Carer Voice on the Steering Group for the Myeloma Patient Data Project was politely rejected. I didn't think I would fit the pattern for that. On the other hand, a load of .pdf files have arrived about the Myeloma UK Advocacy Partner Panel, which I have joined. So plenty of light reading for this evening...

Exercise today was the local triangle, which I used to catch up on what Gigaclear (fibre broadband people) have been doing since they came back to the village a few days ago. That also completed my first day's "Challenge" for Myeloma Awareness Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...