Wednesday 3 March 2021

03/03/21 (2) Webinar

The fog never really lifted all day, and rain started just after I got back from walking the triangle. No Dex this morning, and no Len later this evening - still as nervous about that as I was earlier.

The "COVID vaccines and the immune system" webinar was OK but didn't tell me much I didn't know already. Inevitably it attracted a few idiots in the accompanying chat and questions who deny that the virus exists and think vaccination is some kind of con... Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but that doesn't mean that everybody else has to pay it any attention if it isn't backed by any evidence or reasoned argument.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...