Thursday 25 March 2021

24/03/21 Zoom










I started the day with a Zoom meeting of Myeloma UK's Advocacy Panel - 19 members (including me) plus a few from Myeloma UK's staff. It started at 09:30 and was due to end at 12:30. In fact it over-ran quite a bit. We had two short breaks, but it was an intense morning as there was a huge amount of information to absorb and process.

Did the triangle in the afternoon, so all targets met.

Last Friday's blood results should be in tomorrow. I'm even more nervous than usual this time because these will be the first results since my "holiday" from Len & Dex.

There should be more to write about but I think my brain has seized up after that long Zoom session in the morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...