Wednesday 27 November 2019

27/11/19 (2)

The cancer nurses at Springfield weren't happy about the delay to seeing my GP about my consultant's advice re diuretics, and they advise using the same-day "emergency" appointment system tomorrow, so at 08:00 I'll  be doing this. (NB that's a link - doesn't show up too well with the colours in this theme!)

It can take an hour or more...

Velcade injection done again (subcutaneous and slow, stings a bit but not much) with none of the adverse reactions that many people report.

I now have to work out how to fit a sleepless Dex night together with being up and awake enough to be on the phone at 8 in the morning.

Problems, problems...

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...