Tuesday 5 November 2019

Delta?

We saw Sue's new cardiologist today. His name is Dr.Gamma. One can't help wondering what became of Drs. Alpha and Beta...

She's going to have a balloon angioplasty (insertion of a stent into a coronary artery to improve blood flow) in a couple of weeks. It could have been sooner, but unavoidable diary commitments got in the way.

As for me, temperature is holding steady at normal levels and  blood pressure has returned to my usual 110/70 or thereabouts. Not the very low figures like 80/54 that I was getting in hospital. So I doubt there is good reason  to change the medication, although I will raise the subject with my GP.

2 comments:

  1. Two friends have had stents inserted in recent times, both with very positive results. Sue should be confident of success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a stent inserted some 15 years ago, in a Dutch hospital by an Indian intern from Wales who admitted this was his first procedure. He must have done a good job, since I am still here to tell the tale.

    ReplyDelete

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...