Thursday 28 November 2019

Laxido and water

It looks as if a few days of 3 x Laxido a day has pushed things beyond the balance point and into the other direction. I have no desire to remember the unpleasant details, so I won't record them. Unpredictability and urgency feature strongly, and fear of that was why I didn't want to disrupt things while having to drive to the Basildon Cardiology Centre and back last week. So cutting back to 2 Laxido sachets daily for the time being, see how that goes.

After another lecture from Dr.Wi about drinking lots of water I'm doing my best but it doesn't come naturally. It also seems odd to be taking in as much water as I can at one end while also taking a diuretic to increase output at the other end - and that seems plenty high (and frequent) enough anyway. I know it's all about establishing a new and better water balance equilibrium but the instincts resist...

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...