Tuesday 26 November 2019

Day Three

If bad days come in threes, tomorrow should be a good one...

Still haven't got a diuretic out of my GP. Apparently he wants an appointment before deciding. Unless Reception can do a miracle, that's going to put it into next week or I'm going to have to sit in the waiting room for hours breathing other people's germs before getting an "end of surgery" slot. If I'm lucky.

More troubles with the heating and hot water. The plumber was here this morning to fit a new valve control unit. Everything seemed fine. A few hours later, we have plenty of over-hot water and no heating...
He's coming back sometime later today. Just more trouble that neither of us needs right now.

The one bit of good news is that the GP has added Laxido to my prescription list as senna is clearly not potent enough. I've been using it for a few days now (bought a trial pack) and things have been a bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...