Saturday 16 November 2019

Constipation again

If I thought last time was bad...

Senna has been ineffective for several days. Sue phoned Springfield for advice, and went off to nearest open pharmacy (Tesco) for some glycerine suppositories. After umpteen attempts - and two ruined suppositories - to get the thing far enough past the blockage not to pop straight out again, I refined the technique and got one to stay in long enough to melt. According to the blurb on the box, action may be expected in 15 minutes up to an hour. I eagerly await it.

Unfortunately, this has meant missing yet another concert - Jan Garbarek at Saffron Hall. Apart from the wasted ticket, I doubt I'll get another chance to hear him live with a small group for two hours ever again. D*mn. Missed far too many booked-up events since I broke my shoulder over two years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...