Tuesday 26 November 2019

Keys

I have a new RADAR key. That's to say it's actually a National Key Scheme (NKS) key because RADAR no longer exists. New NKS keys have blue handles or are blue all the way along, which probably explains why my new one is brass without a hint of blue anywhere. It also claims not to have been made in China and to meet all current specifications. It even has an octagonal shaft, although I'm less then clear as to why that should matter.

Update: it's to help partially sighted people identify the right key from a bunch. Obvious, really!

I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. I am prepared for disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...