Tuesday 26 November 2019

Day Three Update

My GP Dr.Ku has decided that he needs first-hand experience of my swollen feet and ankles before making a decision about which diuretic to prescribe (if  perhaps, any at all). First available appointment next Tuesday, another SEVEN DAYS away and thirteen days away from my consultant giving the green light to a low-strength diuretic. Am I happy about that? You can guess. By that time I'l probably have to go with bare feet, because I doubt I'l be able to get any shoes on.
OTOH he has added Laxido to my prescription list, so it isn't all bad news.

Still no heating. The plumber's been back and determined that it's a boiler problem therefore outside his expertise. Help coming from a local firm on Thursday. At this time of year, that's the best we could hope for, but neither of us need this at the moment!

I think it's a programmer problem or (less likely) a thermostat problem. Boiler's working fine, it's just not getting the right instructions. We'll see on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...