Saturday 30 November 2019

30/11/19

That Laxido is powerful stuff! Stayed off it yesterday, just had a couple of Sennakot (the mildest laxative in my armoury) a bit before midnight. We want to get out somewhere later today, and that means I need to have some confidence in my bowels. Under the influence of three sachets of Laxido in a day, I can't risk being more than seconds away from a WC - it can strike at any time. I think it's going to take a while to work out a regime that will work for me.

No evidence yet of the new diuretic having any effect on the oedema, but I was warned it might take a few days to show some benefit.

Otherwise, things are ticking over steadily and there isn't a lot to write about. I was up until after 05:00 last night with the Dex sleeplessness but now (02:04) on the first dex-free night of the week, I think I'll be in bed in another half hour or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...