Sunday 8 August 2021

08/08/21 Pills, Olympics

Heavy rain all yesterday morning, until it brightened up in the early afternoon. I did the Pill Organisation Thing and then we took a very adventurous trip to the Marks & Spencer Food Hall on the Clock Tower retail park, and had lunch there (ham and cheese toastie on sourdough (shared, and very good), and two of their excellent cappuccinos). Then back home to watch some Olympics or, in my case, to fall asleep for an hour or two. I'm developing a theory that it isn't so much the amount of exercise that causes this (it was little enough yesterday), but simply the act of stopping. Why that should be, I have no idea.

It's the Writtle Jazz Festival later, and the forecast is for more of the same - rain in the morning, clearing later. So it shouldn't be too bad. I hope. Anyway, more about that in tomorrow's post.

A red patch has appeared on my right shin, a little smaller than a pound coin. Treating it with antiseptic cream at the moment, and wondering whether it's the start of one of the rashes that are common side-effects of both dexamethasone and lenalidomide. Will keep an eye on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...