Thursday 19 August 2021

19/08/21 (2) Eucalyptus, etc.

 Photos as promised. You can now see the weather vane through the eucalyptus!

















Photos were taken through the half-glazed back (utility room) door, which might explain some of the strange reflections.

Took a Furosemide in the morning, had quite an effect during the day but post-shower ankle oedema is  still quite marked. I really need three or four consecutive days, but they're hard to organise. No good later this morning, because Rodings U3A boules includes a "summer lunch party" and I'm contributing some Cheesy Parmesan Biscuits, which I made yesterday. I can't miss that for the sake of needing to urinate every half hour..

Played at Birchanger yesterday evening - only five of us there but very friendly, good atmosphere, and I really enjoy playing there.

Made arrangements to meet nephew David, over here from the USA, on Sunday evening. More about that when it happens.

Some rather harrowing posts of the Facebook Myeloma group that I want to respond to but haven't yet come up with the right words. I'm occasionally reminded that my "journey" has been very easy so far. Things can get a lot worse, and in due course of time they probably will. I'm just aiming on keeping that as far away as I possibly can.

The tiredness hasn't been so bad today. Although my ring showed quite interrupted sleep, the SnoreLab app showed the least snoring so far and the overnight O2 monitor showed fewer "drops" than usual. The evidence for sleep apnea affecting tiredness the following day is gradually building up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...