Saturday 14 August 2021

14/08/21 Furosemide

The foot was quite bad again this morning, so decided to rest it rather than exercise it. That gave me time for a before-breakfast Furosemide to do its worst before going out in the afternoon for ssome boules practice at Ongar.

Tried to order some more Furosemide from the GP online, but they've taken it off my list for some reason. I've made a "custom" request form it to be reinstated - won't be surprised to be told I'll have to wait three weeks for a 'phone call before they can do that...

Post-shower ankle oedema is bad again, and my low back is stiff and sore. Maybe I did something while I was at boules. Have sprayed generously with Deep Heat, which is often as good as anything else.

Nothing new on the myeloma front, but I must contact Springfield for the last set of blood numbers. Fingers crossed that they will be good again, because one of these days they won't be...

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...