Tuesday 24 August 2021

24/08/21 (2) RUDY results again, more boules, senna

Blogger had some trouble handling both the RUDY image and free text, so have had to split into two posts.

Result 1 is hardly surprising as I haven't had a COVID-19 infection.

Result 2 confirms the positive antibody test I did.

Result 3 is disappointing, because so much hope has been held out for "alternative" immune responses with T cell pathways etc. But it's only "probable". Things may change next time.


Interesting and  - in the end - enjoyable boules at Epping yesterday morning. I was hopeless in the first game with new partner Rae against the club chairman and somebody else I didn't know. I just couldn't  get the length right and we lost quite heavily. I started getting it better in the second game which we won 13-11. We then played one of those awkward three against two games against the winners of their match, and again we won 13-11.

Later today we plan to head for the Suffolk coast to do the annual thing with Sue's parents' graves and then go to the Wentworth in Aldeburgh for lunch. What happens after that will depend largely on the weather. We need to leave by 10:00 and this poses problems for my constipation management. I've kept off the senna for the last couple of days so as to be OK for morning boules for Sunday and Monday, and decided on double senna last night in the hope that it will work early enough in the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...