Thursday 12 August 2021

12/08/21 More of the same...

Not a lot tonight. Constipation under good control - best I've been for a few months, long may it last!

Right foot pain is reduced but still there. A spray of Deep Heat last night had little effect.

On the sleep apnea test issue, I have to wait until the 27th - that's more than another fortnight away - before I get a 'phone call from my GP about my haematologist's request for a sleep apnea test referral. Ridiculous delay - I'm now more than six weeks into this and we haven't even got a referral letter out yet. 

As so often the NHS - usually superb on the front line - fails dramatically on simple admin issues. But enough of all that, Played some good boules at Ongar yesterday afternoon after those three frustrated evenings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...