Monday 16 August 2021

16/08/21 Mclaren, SnoreLab

Played some good boules at Ongar yesterday morning - played two friendlies,and on the winning side for both. Should have that long-delayed match in the doubles league next week - Brian was off playing golf yesterday.

An interesting car in the car park - some sort of Mclaren. Note the semi-personalised reg. number!


























I used SnoreLab for the first time last night. Here's the result:
















Well, I can't claim I don't snore any more because I never hear a thing. All building up more evidence towards sleep apnea, and hoping it'll lead to a reduction in the tiredness. Whether myeloma-related or dating back to before that, I'd give a lot to get my stamina and daytime wakefulness back to where it used to be.

Hard to believe that we're halfway through August and in a couple of weeks it'll be the start of Autumn. It's been a lousy summer, with just the occasional good day interrupting the general rainy gloominess. Farmers still unable to get their crops in. Perhaps we'll have a fine "indian summer" to compensate. We need one to raise the spirits before facing another winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...