Saturday 21 August 2021

21/08/21 Summer Lunch at Ongar

These proto-rashes keep coming and going. I've got a new one on the back of my right calf. Bigger than the others, slightly mottled in appearance, and (as usual) no raised bump to suggest an insect bite or similar. Nor - fortunately - does it irritate or invite scratching. I've applied antiseptic cream and await developments.

Played boules yesterday morning with the Rodings U3A group, followed by their Summer Lunch:












My contribution of Cheesy Parmesan Biscuits went down well, as they usually do. A couple of Ongar people turned up for the Friday afternoon session before we had finished, and I think they were rather impressed  by the collection of ladies. Opened up a whole new side of my character, I think... I expect I'll get some "banter" for it on Sunday.

Nothing new on the myeloma front. I must now go and catch up with the MyelomaUK Support group - there are some posts on there I should have responded to but frankly have been avoiding because they're a bit too tough to read and I'm not sure I have the right words for them yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...