Sunday 29 August 2021

29/08/21 False alarm

The good news is that the wrist rash is, if anything, slightly improved. At any rate it isn't any worse or spreading. Too early to judge whether that's related to being off Len this week.

Did Pill Organisation and went out for a walk in Admiral's Park. But we had a false burglar alarm on the front door (I get an automated 'phone call when this happens) so I had to head back for home as fast as possible to turn it off. Fortunately neighbours on both sides are away at the moment. There's a long story behind the recurring problems with Zone 1 (exit zone) but I'll spare you the details.













Despite the frustrated walk I passed my Oura Ring Activity Target for the day. Not quite sure how I did it because I haven't been out of the house again, but I did.



1 comment:

  1. I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing. security alarm

    ReplyDelete

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...