Monday 8 November 2021

08/11/21 Handwarmers and mini-rashes

Slept well last night despite the dex. However, and despite my best precautions, finger and thumb splits are back and that means I'll have to go back to sleeping with lots of hand cream and cotton gloves. That in turn means no Oura ring and probably no O2 sensor - will find out tonight if that will still work over the top of a gloved finger - I suspect not. 

Played for Tower in the Herts & Essex Winter League yesterday. Got there for 10:00 start and left at 15:30. Main lesson learned is that neither the USB handwarmer nor the heated gloves last that long - I was without both for at least the last hour and a half. I've got a pack of chemical ones as well and must keep a few of those in the car as spares and top-ups.

As for those micro-rashes, I now have several on the left hand and one big enough to be called a mini-rash on inside left forearm.:














Here are some shots from the Earl's Colne piste  yesterday. It was quite crowded.























Here's a little video from the match. This is how I get most of my daily exercise...


I had to make it quite low-resolution because of the file size limitations here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...