Monday 29 November 2021

29/11/21

Nothing much new tonight. I'm cancelling all my boules while the temperatures remain around freezing, I need time for my hands to recover. Here's the right one:
















Lots of little lesions that can be quite painful and also make the fingers rather stiff. Cotton gloves and lots of hand cream again tonight. That means I leave the Oura Ring off overnight, otherwise it gets clagged up with O'Keefe's Working Hands and needs to be cleaned up afterwards. No real problem but it probably wouldn't get good readings and I have other sensors monitoring sleep patterns so an occasional night off is no big problem.

The main thing is to be OK for the next Winter League match at Wethersfield on Sunday 5th December. Because that's a team I have to be there if at all possible.

Didn't take a Furosemide yesterday, and no sign of the weight loss returning yet. I can have one for the next few mornings if needed as I won't have boules trips to take into account.

Used the time gained  to prep an 8-hour slow cooker meal for the evening - chicken thighs in red wine - and to do some work on the phone system as we move to VoIP - I need a rather unusual cable or an RJ45 gender changer which isn't easy to find at a reasonable price. One step at a time, there's quite a lot of trial and error needed here.

That's all for now. Back to my recording of Doctor Who...

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...