Saturday 6 November 2021

06/11/21 (2) Hands

Did Pill Organisation this morning (still took me the best part of an hour). Much better to have it back on a Saturday morning.

Backs of both hands in a bit of a mess today, and I don't know why.













That larger thing on my little finger might well be a micro-rash, even though it's no more than 2mm across.


My right hand is a bit of a mess - no idea where all those spots,lesions, abrasions, whatever they are - I don't know where they came from. No bigger ones anywhere else that I can see.                                 

















I've even got one on my nose.....
















Ankle oedema is still there, but just short of the level that makes me reach for the Furosemide. I've got some 40mg in stock, just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...