Thursday 11 November 2021

11/10/21 Birthday, breakfast

I usually write blog posts in the early hours of the morning, so the content applies to the day before the date in the title. Confusing, isn't it? The point is that yesterday was my 73rd birthday.Significance? Not a lot except that I suppose it marks a signpost on the road to being too old to be considered for a stem cell transplant. I've got maybe one or two of those left before that door closes - not that I expect a transplant now anyway, I think my road will be a different one.
















Yesterday,  after taking one of our cats to the vet (4-week antibiotic injection for recurrent cystitis) we went to the MT2 Cafe for an excellent breakfast. I had Eggs Benedict plus a local sausage, black pudding, and a few other things from Sue's Full English. No lunch after that, and rather a lot of sleeping it off during the afternoon. Result: I fell slightly short of my Activity Target. But will make that up with boules at Birchanger later today.




No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...